Blog Statistics

>> Friday, May 02, 2008

Toni over at Attempted Entertainment (NSFW) has inspired me to track my blog traffic. So I added some elements to my blog to see exactly who reads my blog and for what purpose Tuesday night. The site get hit just a little more than 100 times a day, which is great. Since not a lot of people post comments I thought I was just rambling to myself like some homeless dude on the street.

Surprisingly the statistics showed that most people stumble upon my site from my Dairy Queen Waffle Bowl post and the viral videos that I put on my site, especially the SNL Dora Explorer Spoof and the Gwen Verdon one, also they come for some music/movie/book reviews.

What I also love is the fact that they track where the hits are from. I'm proud to say that my site get hits from all 5 continents.

Country Page Views for Map Area:



Strange Observations:
1. Most of my readers are from USA, but what's with the big hole in the Midwest?
2. Most of my readers from Canada are from Alberta
3. I'm like David Hasselhoff in that I'm popular in Germany (7 Entry points).

Greetings:
1. Shout out to the people/person from Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran, UAE and Hungary. I'm always excited about how we are so far away from one another and still finds a way to connect through the Internet.
2. Of course, all the other visitors are very welcomed here. :) It's just that I think everyone else is more within my reach.

Mysteries:
1. Who's reading me from Hong Kong? Could it be you?
2. I can only identify 10% of the readers from the map. (Bulgaria, Brazil, Washington, Maryland, Seattle and that's about it)
3. I wonder if the reader from Paris could be my half brother/sister. If so, show yourself, I would really want to get to know you.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP