That 70's Show

>> Wednesday, May 07, 2008



I guess I'm running an early mother's day special today. Found some older pictures while I was browsing my photo album last night and thought I might scan them and share before they turn yellower. Looking at them, I generally get a sense that I had a happy early childhood. That was before we went to Paris.

On the left is my first X'mas at Aunt Agnes' house when I was five months old. (For the people good with math, yup, that makes me a Leo.) We do celebrate X'mas in Hong Kong since it was ruled by the British for the longest time. I believe it must have been the mod era, hence my mom's outfit. I always thought she was pretty with her high cheekbones. My yellow sweat jumpsuit with my white "sneaks" is looking surprisingly gangster or at least "Ali G". Our family has a habit of putting received X'mas cards on the window, I still do it until this day.

On the right is a look of our flat in Wanchai. My mom was surprisingly good at finance and the stock market, one of her traits that I wished I had. You see the psychedelic wallpaper, the round neo-modern furniture behind me, I especially like the little plushy chair I was sitting on and notice the booze on the left side within my reach. Bad parenting, tsk-tsk. Actually I think I should be more upset about the matchy-matchy stripes in my outfit, what do you think?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP