My Gay Marriage Logic

>> Monday, May 05, 2008

When I was at SundayOut, there were anti-gay protesters standing nearby with a bullhorn as always. I was thinking if I paint the area around where they stand with gasoline the night before, someone can drop a lit match the next day. No, not to hurt them, just to scare the hell out of them and "give them a sign". I love revenge, it's karma with faster consequences. I also passed by a stand who's selling some graphic-tee, but they weren't really prepared. I would have gotten a t-shirt with "Gayborhood Watch" on the chest if they had one in my size and the right color.

Anyway, I had a theory to test out, here it goes:

A = [You believe in the Christian God]
B = [The Christian Bible says Homosexuality is a sin]
C = [No Gay Marriage]

If A + B = C, then NOT [A + B] = NOT [C]

A lot of people argue the B part, those passage in the bibles are just guidelines or that there are also condemnation of other sins like disrespecting your parents or adultery and we don't see any rebellious kids or adulterer being stoned to death. But I say since the US didn't assign itself to a specific god, then I can believe in any religion I like.

There's freedom of religion here in this country, you know. So why does this particular religious belief has to affect everybody else's life? All the gays can start a religion where we only believe in marriage between the same sex or that anal sex has a soul cleansing aspect. Are we gonna force our view upon others? That's why I find anti-gay people so illogical.

Let's all convert to Buddhism. Dalai Lama is looking more and more dignified in comparison to Reverend Wright and all the child molester anyway. And I don't think I trust this pope much, he doesn't have the look of a kind grandfather and pardon me for saying this but he looks more like a villain to me with his deep hollowed eyes.

Buddhism is more peaceful and calming. And Buddhists are more self-sufficient in many ways. Not that I'm a Buddhist religion-wise but more like a code I live by, "live and let live", "karma", you know easy things. Although I can be very vigilant at times, hence the pyromania, but I'm trying my best.

Anyway, go Buddhism, go!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP