Early Mother's Day Extravanganza

>> Wednesday, May 07, 2008


A duck leads her ducklings down a set of steps near the Capitol Building on the National Mall in Washington.

I'm an avid listener of Jonny McGovern's Gay Pimpin' podcast and one of his regulars Krunk Sparkle Magick told us a great story. He works in one of the biggest department store in Manhattan and one customer brought her little 4-year-old boy to the store the other day. Apparently the mother is very open about letting her boy experiment with his sexuality. While the little boy was alone with Krunk, he told him them his favorite department of the store is the "Ladies department" and that his favorite color is pink as he inquires about a pink lipstick and reveals his pepto-bismol pink nail polish.

The mom says "In a few years, he's going to join you guys here selling make up." As Jonny and the rest gasped. After dabbing pink lipsticks on her son's lips, she says "I know I'm turning my son G-A-Y." while Linda James ki-kied and said "I would say you're turning him T-R-A-N." in which Krunk replied "I would say you're turning him O-U-T.". The mom said "I know his father hates it, but I'm an artist, I want a gay son."

Her son later saw a princess-y/Paris Hilton jeweled powder box and begged his mother to buy it for him. "What do you need powder for?" the mother asked. "For when I get shiny." The kid replied. "Honey, you're not shiny." "Not now, but maybe in a couple of hours." And so the mom bought him the powder box. The group exclaimed "Mom of the Year!"

All the gays in the department store were wishing that their mom were like that. Linda James being the cynic of the group said maybe it was all an act to touch the gays in the department stores to give her free gift and samples. "We only have a couple more stores to go. Remember to tell them that pink is your favorite color and pull that shiny line. Mommy wrote that dialogue so that mommy can get free gifts." and later Linda says that "My mom used to sell Avon, the make up came to me."

I can't decide whether it was a good thing for a mother to push her kid gay. It could be quite liberating but then it's like child abuse. lol.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP