Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

>> Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Going to my regular dry cleaning place this morning, I'm surprised to find out that the regular Korean couple that owned the place was gone and replaced by a Southeast Asian lady. I feel kinda bummed, since the older Korean couple has been there for me for the past decade and I didn't even get a chance to say my goodbyes. The wife is this 50-ish wiry Alpha-female that nickled and dimed me to no end. "This shirt has special buttons, must be dry-cleaned!" That's before she ruined some buttons on my other shirts, crushed them to bits and I didn't even get a refund for it. The husband is a quiet and kind gentleman, I always liked him. I expect when I get older, I too, would be whipped as such. One time, I got some sauce on my one of a kind Japanese silk tie-dyed tie, with 3D twisted "nipples" on them, and they have the gore to flattened the whole thing for me. I was so pissed off that I was in shock. So you see, we have certain history. This new Southeast Asian lady lit strong, Yankee lavender candles. I have problem with change, it'll get some time for me to get used to her. Maybe a few ruined ties later, I'll like her some more.

The buildings right across from my office are coming down in an effort to expand the convention center in town. I don't think it's a good thing since the convention center cuts off the city in half and the businesses behind the center are dead. Instead of building taller buildings and increasing focal points of to the skyline, they are flattening it. Did I say I have problems with change? The good thing is that there are more sunlight coming in, the bad thing is it will probably make my office a prime location, it will mean rent increase. We'll be moving office again in July anyway.



Medic Guy has sent me an e-mail testing the territories, but this time I'm trying to be firm on the situation. Maybe in the past, I've tried to reason with myself that my relationship with him is really not that bad, but I know now that it is not going to work ever. He's a good guy, at least I think he meant well, but the direction he's going is not what I see for my life. I do miss him though and I can't help but feel guilty that I have to break his heart, yet again.

Anyway, I went to another Tai Chi boxing class last night. Anyone knows if I should be offended by the upcoming Kung Fu Panda? ^^

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP