South Park Musicals

>> Saturday, May 17, 2008

Since I posted a South Park number, I thought I might post the other memorable South Park musical numbers here as a future reference.

For me, if I'm doing a top 3 musicals for South Park, Chef has got to get one of the spot. And the most memorable numbers from Chef has got to be Chocolate Salty Balls. The only thing is that there's no proper video accompany it because it is a more like a CD release and it didn't get featured on the show itself.

Number 2 is Cartman singing Kyle's Mom is a Bitch, which was featured in the movie South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. It's just catchy, you know?



And the last one would be Wendy's audition for their boy band Fingerbang. There are so many curse words in the song and they aired every single one of them because they all meant something else. (Except one) It's just clever and funny at the same time.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP