Stuff Asian People Like

>> Friday, May 09, 2008

Stopped by 8Asians and read a travel guide entry that was similar to mine but a lot more useful. Sharon wrote down tips for haggling, for reading signs and for waiting in line that is more the point and a lot funnier. Unlike my mother or grandma, I'm not much of a haggler. Last time when I went back to Hong Kong, I bought a bunch of souvenirs for friends in their full price. (YvesPaul <= Dumb and too honest) I especially like her third point in how Asian people line up with graphs illustration. Yes, my grandma will beat you down just to get in front of the line. I'd like to think that it still holds true no matter how old she's getting.

In her post, Sharon also linked to a blog called Stuff Asian People Like, each entry is a different things that, well, Asian people like. From food to toys to the cars we drive and all the other stuff, it's funny because it's true. Funny thing is that both white guys and white girls are mentioned in the list, because the blogger says that Asians are not very decisive people and white people are, so we make a good couple. It also offers interesting insights on gambling, procrastination and eye enlargement surgeries. I think I'll be spending some time reading this blog.


WTF? WTF is a Golden Poop Charm? That's so Dr. Slump.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP