Long Weekend Happenings

>> Sunday, May 25, 2008

A glorious 3 and a half day weekend, just went up to New York for a walk yesterday and got some workout outfits, comic books and all. The weather couldn't be better.

On the way back, Principe texted me telling me that he can't go to Spain right now because his mom got sick, although he suspect that she's sick because she didn't want him to leave. I told him that he'll be helping his mom more if he's working and has income, his brother and family can take care of his mom. And since after his mom gets better he'll have to leave anyway, so what's the point of being by her side? But he's a good son, well, he's a good man in general, unselfish to a fault but a good man nonetheless.

Medic Guy and I broke up this morning for the fifth time, and I swear it's the last. Tried to work out with him in anyway possible, but it won't and I understand it now. I tried to not blame it on him. "It's not your fault, we're just not a good match, I still want to be there for you... as a friend." It's all in good honesty and sincere, but I can't help noticing how good I'm getting at this. Well, after some pointers from a friend that is. Although, I still feel really bad for hurting Medic Guy once again, I should have been real clean cut from the first time. I'm such an idiot.

Bound to do laundry and maybe go out for a drink tonight, I might go to see Indiana Jones with my friends tomorrow. I hope it's good.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP