Weekend Meme: Fifteen Meme

>> Saturday, July 26, 2008

Took this from Chris at My 2 Cents

What did you want to be when you ‘grew up’?

This is one of the tough questions. I remember having to answer this when I was 11 and I didn't know what to say so I copied a friend and said I wanted to be a cop. I thought that was what I ought to say. Later around 13, I said I wanted to be an actor or a singer but I realize that it's not really what I could be either. Now I just want to be comfortable and surrounded by people I love. Career-wise I like to do something with statistics.

What are you now?

Nothing much really. I'm doing IT in a non-profit, soon to be unemployed. Or like they say 'between jobs'.

What fictional character did you identify with as a child?

Nobita Nobi in Doraemon, he's a geeky kid that constantly get into trouble for being lazy. I guess that summed me up, I wasn't the best student either.

How about now?

Violet in the Incredibles? It sure feels like being invisible is my superpower sometimes.

What is your ‘Gay Pride’ Song?

Gloria Gaynor's I Am What I Am

What is your drag song (we ALL have one)?

I don't think I have one either, but if I really have to choose I'll probably go to Nina Simone or Ella Fitzgerald. Maybe something like Ella's Cry Me A River.

Earliest memory?

It would be at the doctor's office in Paris when I was around 3-4 years old. The doctor was a racist dick and didn't want to treat me and giving my mom attitude all the while.

Memory you’d like to forget?

I have a lot of embarrassing moments in my life that keeps haunting me, but the ones that I want to forget the most is probably losing a very good friend when he found out that I was gay. I was really depressed for a while.

If you ran for a seat in political office, what would be your platform(s)?

Alternative energy, somehow this country is really behind in developing them and I don't understand why. And even if it's not popular, I'll advocate for gun control, separation of church and state and also equal rights.

Winehouse. Want her to succeed or are you over her?

Extremely talented and extremely messed up, I would still want to pump a few albums from her though. So I want her to succeed.

The first person you thought you loved?

My cousin. Well, I was 3 years old then. Does that count?

The first person you actually loved?

In a romantic sense, it might have been Principe; My boyfriend of 6 years. I have had other boyfriends before him but I don't think I could call them love. I have a great time with them, and some are pure infatuation but not the same level as I love Principe.

The person you love now?

No one in particular, I wish the answer would be different but it's where I am now.

If you could be, do, have, own, or possess anything you wanted, what would it be?

I think I want to be rich. Money doesn't equate happiness but it provide comfort, freedom, accessiblity to the things that makes you happy. And if you can't be happy when you're rich, you pretty much deserve to be unhappy.

Even if you are in love with someone right now, who are you/could be crushing on right now?

Well, I'm always crushing on somebody. The good looking ones, the nice ones. Right now there's Lucius and Mr. CuteCub. Put some cute guys in front of me, I'm sure I'll be crushing on a few and sooner or later, all of them. :)

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP