Easy Week

>> Thursday, July 03, 2008

This week has been quite easy breezy for me. A training on Monday, Tuesday outside meeting let me off around 2:00pm, Wednesday outside meeting let me off around 1:00pm. I got a doctor's appointment around 2:00pm today and I'm not expected back in the office, no work tomorrow for July 4th. Other than the boy trouble which was kinda fixed last night, life is not too bad.

Lucius and I went out for a drink yesterday, played some pool, talked. Somehow we managed to avoid the whole thing about me having a major crush on him, which was fine by me. I guess when it comes down to it, we can really be friends. After 3 Smirnoff Ices, I didn't even feel hungry enough to have dinner. We talked and kinda cuddled. I rubbed his feet for him, like I always do. He told me that he has Raynaud's disease which causes his feet and fingers to turn blue sometimes. I can never be sure since I'm a bit color blind but I guess I was right about my initial observation that he was so pale that it looked blue. He was sick from a virus, so our physical contact was limited, I just hope we don't become sexless friends. There's nothing wrong with that, but I enjoyed the benefits. Next Wednesday will be his birthday and I still have to think about what to get him. We're gonna see each other again that day, I suppose since we're just friends I won't get him anything too extravagant. Maybe dinner at an upscale place and flowers? I was gonna get him a Philadelphia map tie, but he shot that down last night with an innocent talk about gifts and I couldn't find great seats for a baseball game which he would have loved.

Sounds like I'm gonna be spending tonight and tomorrow night playing Mahjong with the Gay Luck Club, which would be excellent. Tonight we'll be having a BBQ and probably play until very late which is fine by me. Tomorrow night though is not concrete yet, but I'll be fine with Mahjong and Pizza, anytime I get my hands on those tiles is a good time. If I can watch John Legend's Philadephia Concert on TV at the same time all the better, some friends asked me to go to the free concert at the art museum, but I'm not much for outdoors. It was raining hard last year and they shooed people away by telling them that the show has been canceled and told them to go home and then the show proceeded as usual. Poor shmucks, some of them were there for 12 hours and got nothing. It's not like you can see much anyway, it's much better on TV. I also told an online buddy that I might go drink with him. I did manage 3 bottles last night and didn't feel any effect, maybe my tolerance to alcohol is building up. And if I don't get hungry after drinking, maybe that should be my new diet. lol. On Saturday or Sunday I might go see Hancock, a buddy saw it last night and liked it.

Anyway, happy 4th of July and have a great weekend.


John Legend: Sexy, talented, handsome and wet, what more can you ask for? (I can just eat him up)

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP