Failure, I'm Not the Only One

>> Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Via Joe.My.God, the Fail Blog comes highly recommended if you need your daily dose of laughter. I was gonna keep that for my personal guilty pleasure but after reading the entry entitled McFail below, I can't help but pass the laughter on.

McFail
fail owned pwned pictures

By the way, this is not a photoshop job, it was taken near a town in Australia called Yass. Fail Blog put up really funny pictures of stupid things around us. So go check them out from time to time.


Spring-Toy Cat Fail
failtoycat.jpg

Donkey Fail
donkey.jpg

Protests Fail
protests_fail.jpg

Calculus Fail
calculus-fail.jpg

Math Fail I was really paying attention to the math and almost peed my pants on this one:
fail-owned-pwned-pictures

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP