Fruit Basket

>> Saturday, July 19, 2008



Am I a bad person if I laugh at that? It is quite comical and what's with the fruit baskets? I don't want a fruit basket and I don't think the way to the gay's heart is a fruit basket. Get me a cologne or an autographed nude shot of yourself, so we can discuss it with the girl you want to date. Fruit basket? Em... not so much.

The obvious joke would be: "Isn't he a fruit basket already?" but I've read on Joe.My.God that as a community, we should accept Chris Crocker because he is one of us and we shouldn't make fun of him because it would mean that we promote homophobia and it would mean we are being self-hating fags. So we should accept other gays to be as flamboyant and outrageous as they can be. Not that I'm hating on Chris but I have never equated gender expression to my sexual orientation. I realize that I am a lot more open-minded as other people because of my differences and although I agree with what Chris is saying minus the fruit basket part, I don't think his way of expressing himself represents me. He should really trademark the word Melodrama though, he sure does it a hell lot better than me.

Oh and if anyone is sending me a fruit basket, they should know to tread light on the berries. I'm not too good with acids. And they'll get extra points with mangos, barlett pears, pineapple, honeydew, watermelon and lychees. If they can find sugar-apples, I'll persuade the girl to do them on their first date.


Sugar-apple looks a bit like an artichoke or some people say like a buddha's head. The Chinese translation is "Foreign Lychee", because it taste similarly and they also have black seeds in the middle.

What's your favorite fruit? (Does this count as a Meme?)

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP