Making the Best Out of It

>> Thursday, July 24, 2008

My birthday was quite uneventful, other than spending some time with a very cute cub. For unknown reasons, I'm still feeling hopeful. Maybe it's because I'm still getting paid and dread has not officially sunk in yet. I'm applying to universities and hospitals around, hope I'll hear something from them soon. Mr. CuteCub works at one of the local institutes and told me that it took him almost a whole year to hear back from them for various reasons, I really hope it doesn't take me quite as long. I also told a few friends about my predicament so they can be on the look out for me. Funny because in the past 24 hours, I've got two different calls from some acquaintances that they both got the job they put me as a reference for, while I have to disclose I'm gonna lose mine.

Mr. CuteCub is a very attractive and sweet guy, he's also flirty as hell. He would have been a great guy to date other than the fact that he's already spoken for. His hubby is spending the summer somewhere else so I jokingly said that we're having a secret summer romance. We both need some companionship and we seem to get along real well and he is just about the cutest cub I've ever seen. Don't worry though, I know better than falling for him and my focus is on finding a job right now. If I can't even take care of myself, how am I gonna take care of a boyfriend? Still, fun is fun.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP