Girls Will Be Girls Shorts

>> Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Since the Girls Will Be Girls short films are all available online, I figure I can post them all on my blog and have a little screening of our own. But then nothing beats seeing it on the big screen and having all the other gays laughing by your side. These clips (NSFW) below are in Vimeo HD, I hope you all can see it.

These few days we're just settling into the new office and I still don't have online access at work, so I'll be a little bit quieter than usual. Hope Verizon could activate our service sooner, it was suppose to be yesterday but nothing happened yet so far and I'm getting bored without the Internet.


Delivering CoCo, Part I



"I should have told you that B- is just a bloodtype, not a lifestyle choice." and a grossed out laughter moment at 3:01

Delivering CoCo, Part II



"I don't love you, there I said it! Ooh I feel so good I almost loved you, almost."

Girl Stalk, Part I



"Besides lesbians are sick, God says all gays are. Or else why would he make anal so painful and smelly?"

Girl Stalk, Part II



"Except I'm not a bigot, I even had an Asian boyfriend in college. Only he broke up with me because I kept sleeping with all of his friends cause I thought they were him."

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP