33rd Birthday

>> Wednesday, July 23, 2008



I really didn't feel like celebrating this year since I have a lot in my mind, but I'm still surprised by the people who remember it. There is my cousin who was born the same day as me who IMed, a friend who mailed me a card and also IMed me, another friend who left me a message singing happy birthday, DC who called and said we should do something this weekend, Principe who texted me all the way from Argentina and Lucius who took me out last night because he's on call today. He also bought me a shirt from Banana Republic which I was going to buy, I guess we have similar tastes.

I think I'm just gonna buy a cupcake somewhere, put a candle on it and make a wish. I hope it'll come true.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP