Odd Bruises

>> Sunday, July 20, 2008

Latel I have noticed some bruises on my arms and thighs that I found really strange. Strange because at the position where my bruise is on the left, there's another one exactly the same on the right. One set is located on inner thigh two inch from my knee and the other set is on my inner arm between my wrists and my elbows. I don't remember being manhandled or any rough play and I haven't been to kung fu for a week or two and even I moved some furnitures, I don't see how I would have bruised up so strangely. They look like the points you would pin a frog down before dissecting it in a biology class.

Maybe I'm lacking some vitamins and minerals, or maybe I have been manhandled...

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP