Weekend Meme: Procrastination Tool Meme

>> Saturday, March 07, 2009



It's the weekend again, so it's time for another meme. This week's meme is from Sunday Stealing again and it's called the procrastination tool meme, although I'm not sure I get the reason why. Sometimes, there are just too much meme around and the questions seem to go on repeat. But because I'm too lazy to think up something original, here goes.

1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?

I think it is a place called Pokka Cafe in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. The food and drinks were great and more than adequate, but the reason I like it so much is the ceiling to floor windows all around the restaurant. You can see people walking by and everything else that's going on. I especially like being there on a rainy afternoon when the light comes from outside and raindrops sliding down the window. And then there are the beautiful ice cream sundaes.

2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?

Pho, or Hoinan Chicken with the ginger scallion sauce and chicken flavored rice that it comes with. It usually comes with a bowl of celery chicken soup as well. Yum.

3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?

I have a lump on the back of my right shoulder blade that I have it took off for vanity reasons. It left a scar.

4. What is the last heavy item you lifted?

A truly heavy object? That would have to be when I help my friend DC move and install his huge 80+ inch HDTV. I almost dropped it, it would have been worth more than I do for sure.

5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?

Nope. Is that a common thing?

6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?

No, I don't want to be suddenly all careful and prolong the inevitable.

7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

I'll have to change it to Yves-Paul. It might also be nice to change my last name, but it's unnecesary.

8. What’s your goal for the year?

Get a job? I'm not really paying that much effort toward it. I should really do that.

9. Last person you hugged?

Cutecub, a very huggable guy. I'd like to hug him everyday... hehe.

10. First place you went this morning?

Not counting the bathroom and places within my apartment. I'd say the groceries store?

11. Do you always answer your phone?

I really have to dislike a person to intentionally not answer my phone. Or if I'm in the middle of something (e.g. a movie) or when I forget my phone. Otherwise, I'm trained to answer my phone if not just to shut it up.

12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?

I can't think of anyone. As friendly as I could be, I do have my boundaries and 4 in the morning is quite a boundary. If I was up and loud it would have been my upstairs neighbor.

13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?

Some Indians have golden sparkly eye and I alwyas thought they are kinda magical and mesmerizing. But I'd probably choose a lighter shade of brown.

14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?

If I say it out loud it won't come true, right?

15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?

More nervous than excited, but there are certain excitement so it's not all bad.

16. Do you have any saved texts?

I used to have one for my ex's address in Argentina, but I dropped my old phone in the washer so that's that.

17. Ever been in a car wreck?

Car wreck sounds severe. I'm lucky to say I've never been in one. Minor accidents, yes.

18. Do you have an accent?

I think so, some Chinese, French and British accent. Weird combination, I know.

19. What was the last song to make you cry?

Can't think of the last time I cried for a song, if I did it'd be likely for some old jazz songs or maybe Adele's Chasing Pavements.

20. What did you do last night?

Nothing special, just watching TV or something like that.

21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?

Fortunately not quite yet. I have felt very down in different situation but eventually everything will turn out ok and that's part of my belief.

22. Current hate right now?

The falling economy and the helplessness that comes along with it.

23. Met someone who changed your life?

I'd like to think that everyone I meet changes my life a little bit for better or for worse. Various teachers changed my life for the better, friends and lovers as well. The person who changed my life the most might have been my grandma, but since I didn't have to "meet" her. I guess my Argentinean ex who showed me love is another biggie.

24. How did you bring in the New Year?

By being in bed and watching poor Dick Clark on TV.

25. What song represents you?

It's hard to find one song to represent me. I don't think there's a song that fits me completely or tells my life story. But for now, how about It Doesn't Matter At All by George Michael? Or maybe T-Bones' Who's Yer Daddy?

Alright people, go out and enjoy your weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP