Ophidiophobia

>> Thursday, March 19, 2009



















Will it be strange if I tell you that this news is as disturbing to me as the AIG folks using bailout money to give their employee bonuses? Carnivorous pythonsw escaping a pet store after a hurricane, breeding and now spreading across the state of Florida and that ass-face of a journalist threatened that they might reach San Francisco or DC. First of all, as much as I like Miami and hope to visit Key West, I'm never setting foot in Florida again. And if they do breed more and spread to where I live, I'm moving to Europe.

Even if they catch them all like Pokemons, what will they do with them? Surely people now have to be humane and let them live. God bless the person who has the job to take care of snakes. *Tremble*

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP