Weekend Meme: 3-Way Meme

>> Saturday, March 21, 2009



This week's meme is from Ur-Spo at Spo-Reflections.

Speaking of three ways, I guess I have had quite a bit of experience on the subject. Oh that reminds me that I might need to get a new bed. A queen is really too small, my bed is slowly breaking apart and I think it's the culprit of giving me bad back. Can anyone tell me how often does one buy new mattress and such? Mine has been with me for the past 7 years. Or does one flip the mattress around every now and then?

Here we go:

Three Names I Go By:
Paul, YvesPaul and Babe

Three Jobs I've Had In My Life:
Waiter, Data Collector and IT Manager

Three Places I've Lived:
Paris, Hong Kong, Macau

Three TV Shows That I Watch:
Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, Heroes

Three Places I Have Been:
The Louvre, Miami Beach and one of the many beds that President Clinton had slept on.

Three People That E-mail Me Regularly:
My adopted fathers, My friend in LA and QPA (The gaysian group in Philly)

Three Of My Favorite Foods:
Any type of noodle dishes (Pho, Ramen, Noodle Soups, Chow Mein, Pasta), any Chops/Steaks (Basically chunks of meat; beef, pork, lamb, chicken) and anything that have to do with chocolate (Mousse, cakes, cookies, bars, milk...)

Three Things I Would Like To Do:
Men, Hang glide and Robbing a bank without getting caught.

Three Things I'm Looking Forward To:
Love, Adventures and Winning the Lottery.

Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP