Weekend Meme: You Wear It Well Meme

>> Saturday, March 28, 2009



Got this simple meme out from Ultra Dave after a bit of browsing. It's originally from a website called Saturday 9 where they ask you 9 questions every Saturday. It's simple enough and since I wore a suit this week for a job fair, I thought it was relevant as well. Here goes:

1. What are your favorite shoes?
I love casual brown leather shoes, a few years ago when Steve Madden first came out they were great. Now the style is all over different stores, so I'm thankful.

2. What does your favorite shirt or blouse look like?

It's a white shirt with some subtle white sown stripes and trims, a little see through-ish. I wear it so much that it's getting ratty now.

3. What does your favorite tee shirt say on it?
My favorite shirt was a forest green shirt that had a white block that accentuate my chest. I think it was a generic shirt from polo that says Polo Sport. I just really like the color and how nice it makes my chest look. Too bad I got bleach on it and had to throw it away.

4. Do you think you look better in casual or business attire?
I do have a fetish for suit and tie; it's like gift wrap on a present. So I would assume I look better in a suit, but looks are not about comfort.

5. What do you sleep in?
Nothing. Is it too much information? :)

6. Do you wear expensive sneakers?
No, I only have one pair of sneakers because the gym requires it. I guess I'm not a sporty person and I like a more casual classic look. Also the sweatshop children story and obscene profits of the sports companies put me off sneakers. But seriously, I'm sure the manufacturing process of what I wear is the very same.

7. What is your favorite hat?
It is not until I try to buy a hat that I realize how big my head is. Most hats I like can't fit around my head. I finally realized why some kids called me Frankenstein before. I'm dying to find myself a cool looking Kangol that'll fit.

8. Your preference for men: Boxers or briefs?
I think it's the Nth time that I mentioned how hot I find trunks. short, snug and shows every curves. Otherwise, any undies or no undies are fine. If you're hot, you're hot.

9. Your preference for women: Suits or dresses?
Ultra Nate suggested invisible cloak which is productive and mean at the same time... lol. I don't really know, it's not like I study women. In this sense, I'd say that personality out trumps any clothes.

Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP