The Foot Conundrum

>> Friday, March 13, 2009



Due to my overconfidence with my own math skills, I haven't double check my math on my tax refund and when I check my account this week, I was surprised to find my tax refund was almost double to what I was expected. Woohoo...! Dollar, dollar bills y'all!

At the same time, my lower back problem had migrated to my ankle. I'm not too sure that it is related although I think it is. Like Sue mentioned it could be a pinched nerve somewhere, or maybe it's a separate incident where I tried to shift for my back and cause my feet to hurt. Or I've shattered some bones with my sheer weight.

My conundrum is that my feet has now been hurting for a week. It had gotten a little better for the past two days but I'm still having problem walking and now it has signs that the pain might be traveling back to my back. That or maybe they'll both start hurting now. I'm tempted to see a doctor, but then it would potentially mean every penny I got from the tax refund (and more) will have to go to the doctor and an x-ray. Even my foot is healed, I'd still feel awful.

My plan is to wait it out. A friend recommended wrapping it with an ace bandage although it didn't help much. It's not until today that I realized there's something called pain killers to help ease the pain. (It doesn't really hurt that much, really.) If it doesn't work by Monday maybe I'll hop into Chinatown for some sort of Chinese medicine, I'm sure it'll cost less than $100 maybe even less than $50. One of the reason why it still hurts could be that I've been walking a bit and not letting it rest, it could actually be blessing if it goes back to my back at least then I'd be able to go about.

Is it strange for me to think that keeping the money is better than being able to walk normally?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP