Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

>> Friday, August 01, 2008

Atari_Age over at Ready, Reset, Go posted a musical clip called Dr. Horrible's Sign-Along Blog. It's directed by Joss Whedon staring the most prominent gay actor in Hollywood - Neil Patrick Harris. I have to say I'm starting to find him very adorable, especially after knowing that he has a good sense of humor.

In the clip he plays the anti-superhero - Dr. Horrible, he can sing really well. There's a cute storyline to it but the whole show is about 45 minutes long and divided into 3 parts. If you find the time to watch it, I sincerely recommend it. It's just pretty cute and it's nice if you want to kill some time. Maybe they can turn it into a play or something, it'd be kinda nice. And for a new Sing-along, I demand lyrics!



By the by, the folks at Girls Will Be Girls put my blog on their blogroll to thank me for mentioning their short clips. That's kinda cool, no?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP