Annoyances

>> Wednesday, August 27, 2008



It seems that I've got this reputation in the building I live in. One online friend just told me that he knows someone who lives in my building and his impression of me is "That stud who brings people back to his place all the time." Funny, I'm sure my friend used the word "stud" to be nice, the guy probably used the word "whore" instead. What is he talking about anyway? I didn't think I was that promiscuous, although I seldom go out if I do meet someone, I prefer the comfort of my own home and I dislike the walk of shame. But seriously I hook up once a week or less in average and that's kinda pitiful for a gay man. It's not like I don't know the means of hooking up, going to bars, going online, etc... But I don't know how to cruise online, at the bars or on the streets, I'm practically useless. When friends tell me their sexual conquest, I'm surprised and intrigued, jealous but at the same time studious on the hows. Although that bizarre reputation of mine is fascinating, maybe he had mistaken me with someone else, or maybe he thought Medic Guy was a trick, NeighborBear and the one lived below me thought I was straight for the longest time.

Another building complaint is that my kitchen ceiling is leaking water now, I have to put a bucket around to collect the water. It happens whenever the person two floors above me wash her dishes. Disgusting. And it makes my apartment smell, I thought it was because I made shrimps the other day and it might be my trash, but I've taken the trash out and the place still smells, not that bad, but I can still detect it. I've been spraying my Polo Blue everywhere in hopes to get rid of the smell but it didn't help much.

Other than that, it seems like someone had stolen my credit card number and used it around Home Depot and a Supermarket far away from me. My credit card company called, they've caught it but had to cancel my credit card. I think I need to get a shredder for my financial trash and watch where I use my credit card. It's not the first time it happened to me. Since I don't have to swallow the expenses, it's mostly just the inconvenience of waiting for the brand new card and change all my online shopping account to the new number.

I wonder if all these annoyance or bad luck can be trace back to me. I brought the guys home, I chose to live here, I didn't shred my bills when I throw them away. I also stayed at my job all those years and didn't look around, I'm too anti-scoial to make friends or hook up and I fall in love too easily and get my heart broken time after time. My crazy ex is also texting me to taunt me even after years of excommunication of my part. Maybe I can't blame anything on anyone but me.

Well, life is actually not that bad. I'm in perfect health. My laptop is working fine. And I have a few leads to prospective jobs. Not a single interview yet, but since my friends are both insiders, it's very possible that I could get a job soon and I'm still officially on vacation. Hopefully things will look up. (Cross my fingers)

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP