The Unbelievable Kipkay

>> Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Browsing around YouTube and found a guy who's well verse in day-to-day hacking and I'm an instant fan. Maybe it's the anarchist in me, or maybe it was MacGyver or James Bond that brought it on but what Kipkay is doing is really amazing.

I believe that the guy means no harm, although what he's teaching people to do is very provocative and at times it can be very technical, since I don't have any education in engineering and I get squirmish when I'm around tools that I deem dangerous, like a circular saw, a soldering gun or even stripping an electric wire, I don't think I can imitate what he's doing anytime soon, but just by listening to his soothing voice and watching his videos as he presents his ideas is quite eye-opening.

Here's a little taste.



Some other things he does is borderline riskee, but it's dielivered in such a fun manner that you'd thought it's totally harmless.



And this is just questionable...



And my favorite:



He's like Neil the Science Guy only with information that I actually wants to know. I swear the guy is a genius.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP