Kidnapped

>> Thursday, August 07, 2008

The past 24 hours, I was dragged out by my friends yet again to play Mahjong. For the past 48 hours, I think I played about 24 hours of it. I'm exhausted. For some reason, my friends can't get enough of it. They persuaded me to take the day off work, stay over at their place and allowed me 6 hours of sleep so we can play mahjong again bright and early in the morning. I wasn't gonna go, expecting that I'll buy CuteCub dinner at the Brazilian steakhouse for his birthday, but then maybe he's avoiding me but he blew me off. Oh well.

I feel so yucky, I took a shower but had to resort using my finger as a toothbrush. I didn't get to check anything online. I'm gonna go to bed now. I'll check with you guys later.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP