Lukewarm Summer Days

>> Sunday, August 17, 2008



I don't know since when but I haven't been able to sleep with someone for a long while. Don't get me wrong, I can still have sex but not literally sleep with someone else. I think even with Principe around, he has to turn to his side while I turn to mine for me to have a good night sleep. I might be too self-conscious, maybe after someone had reminded me that I snore one too many time that I don't want to hold someone in my arm while snoring in their ears. Well, in the "too much information" category, sometimes I drool too, and drooling on someone would be horrifying not only to the person but to me as well. But even though I didn't sleep well, I had the chance to hold someone in my arms throughout the night while that person slept quite soundly in my arms and that made me happy.

Speaking of Principe, I can't believe even he found a job in a pharmacy while I don't have a job lined up yet, I'm happy for him though. I have applied for a few other jobs and I probably shouldn't be so hard on myself since I'm not technically unemployed yet. I'm on vacation until the end of the month and then I can call myself unemployed. I had a chance to talk to the board of directors to see if they can help me claim my severance. I even wrote a long ass letter detailing my reasoning and intentions. The first batch of people got their when they get laid off 2 years ago, I shouldn't be punished for staying on longer, I got duped so many times and I was being a good sport about it, loyalty should go both ways, etc... But I'm not too optimistic, worst come to worst, I can always sue their asses, it's just not my first choice.

Hopefully something will come to be soon.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP