Time Filler

>> Thursday, August 21, 2008

Since I've so much spare time, I think I need to use it wisely. Maybe I can starve myself into a slimmer figure, somehow I have inexplicably lost 4 more pounds in the past week. I realize that I have canceled my gym membership and that's possibly a wrong thing to have done, but I believe I have paid until the end of September so I can still use it at my leisure. Spend an hour or two each day might help me improve my (gay) life in general. I think I'm gonna start a diet too, after geting a huge piece of cake from the Pink Rose that is.

The art of negotiation has always eluded me. (Why can't I be more like my mother?) Case and point, I'm still waiting for my ex-board president to call me back with an offer, assuming that they are going to give me one. Here's CBS' Jason Bellini demonstrate how to negotiate in China's Silk Market(?), I would kill to have his skills.


I love this clip.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP