Weekend Meme: Smut Meme

>> Saturday, August 30, 2008



Dug this up from Kyle's old blog Atomic Pop, the sexual tone of this blog might have increased a bit, since I have a lot of free time on my hand. My new straight friends A & Y, are having their traditional Chinese wedding ceremony done today and I've been selected to be one of the best men. As like most other Chinese, they didn't register anywhere, so I'm thinking of getting them some sex toys as part of their wedding gifts. Nothing too scary, just a blindfold, some restraints and a bottle of whipped cream. Y doesn't like chocolate much.

1. chocolate or whipped cream: Um... chocolate for me, high calories but whipped cream doesn't hang on as good as chocolate. lol.

2. leather or pvc: Definitely leather, I love the intoxicating smell and PVC doesn't breath at all. And I hate the smothering feeling and the sweat not being able to go anywhere.

3. outdoor sex or indoor sex: I don't think I've ever tried outdoor sex and I don't think I have the urge to try it.

4. in the jacuzzi or in bed? Never tried the jacuzzi, so I wouldn't know. I think I like the bed better though.

5. bad sex or no sex: Um... how bad are we talking about? I mean how bad could it be? No sex is kinda harsh, no?

6. dominate or be dominated: Be dominated, dominate can be fun too but then I'm a pleaser.

7. thigh highs or bodystocking: What? Neither... Well, I can see myself wearing boots more than stocking.

8. fast or slow: Both, that's skill. The perfect sex usually starts slow and then speeds up.

9. rough or gentle: It's like fast or slow. You would want a mixture or both, maybe not in the same session but the perfect lover should be able to do both.

10. bite or suck: Are we talking about nipples? Then both, well I agree with Kyle and say nibble.

11. role play or reality: Reality, role play is good every now and then but it's too much work.

12. dirty talking or dirty talking to: Dirty talking to, love a verbal partner.

13. edible panties or no panties: No undies, I don't need a snack, there's plenty other things to keep my mouth busy as it is.

14. spanking paddle or bare-handed: If I have to choose, it would have to be bare-handed, although It doesn't interest me much. Unless my partner is into receiving, then it's his choice.

15. landing strip or kojak: I had to google who Kojak was. Assuming we are talking about pubes, it doesn't really matter much to me. Just don't come with a rainforest with animals and snakes lying around.

16. multiple sessions or one good fuck: Multiple sessions. That's a no-brainer.

17. moaning or screaming: Moaning, screaming is a bit hostile isn't it?

18. older men or young men: Both. All of them. Now!

19. threeway or no way: Threeway! Forgies! Fun is fun. I'm capable of being monogamous, but I can be into polyamory.

20. swing or so swinging: Swing as in swingers? I don't know never tried. I never tried the other kinda swing either, so again, I don't know.

---

Wish you are having a fun-filled weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP