Old Habits Die Hard (The Rise of Lucius Vorenus)

>> Monday, June 23, 2008



Ok, I've gotta come clean. Two days after my boast on how June has been good to me so far, I realized that maybe a lot of my recent happiness have something to do with the younger guy I'm seeing and having casual sex with. I've since developed this very intense feeling for him and killing myself on whether I should pursue him. All is not well in YvesPaul land. I can figure out a lot of things or at least make decisions, but relationship is such a complicated thing.

I have said in the past that I fall in love too easily and I'm trying not to ruin something that can potentially be a great friendship but I can't help how I feel. Lucius is a great guy with a lot of things going on for him. I realized we might now have a lot in common since he's into sports and I'm not that enthusiastic about it, but he's very easy to be with. He can be a bit nerdy, but he's also attractive, nice and genuine. He is fully capable of handling himself but whenever I'm with him I can't help but feel like I need to protect him somehow.

I'm completely okay with playing Mr. Good Sex for a while, but I'm sure by next time we meet I'll burst out asking what his views on dating while making out in a bar after a drink or two. Although I have to admit I wouldn't know if I can survive seeing him from then on if he turned out to not be interested at all. Still, for my own sanity, it's better to know than to torture myself with the thoughts of what could have been.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP