June Has Been Good to Me (So Far)

>> Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sorry for the late posts. I've been surprisingly busy and my verbal diarrhea seemed to have ceased. That and since I'm single again, there's nothing much to report. Well, I have been meeting people, interesting people, but nothing official. It's hard for me to go about sensing things, until it has lasted for a while or someone like Medic Guy who told me the second day that we should be boyfriends. What can I say? I had to buy a book to understand how cruising works, and still I wouldn't know if a guy is interested in me until he's being really really obvious.

I'm relatively having an OK time though. There's a guy that I have been seeing for a while whose very nice and a bit awkward like me. He's a year younger, successful and has skin so pale that it's almost blue. I don't think he's interested in pursuing a relationship and I don't want to ruin what could be a great friendship, friendship with nice, intriguing benefits. Things seems much simpler when we're naked.

Since I've met my new Mahjong buddies last week, my social life has really take flight all of the sudden. People who I've met before all seemed to have came out of the woodwork. Could it be the weather? My Black-Asian couple friends who meet once a month and who love to argue about every single political issue online are having barbecues on the same day that I'm out for Folsom East, so I have to decline them and they are planning to go out for NYC Pride which my Mahjong friends are also planning to go. Somewhere along the line, the Mahjong group is going to hold a pool party for other Asians in town and trying to get political... Everything I'm trying to avoid.

I'm seeing other guys, exploring other possibilities, having dinner with friends and ex-colleagues alike, learning my martial arts pretending to be all macho. I can't say life is good definitely but life is getting a lot more fun. I'm trying to absorb all these right now, so my posting has been a bit on the slow end. I'm sure there'd be a lot more posts after this weekend, I can't wait to go to Folsom East and meet Sue.


I have this breezy, relaxing feeling in my heart, isn't that nice?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP