Folsom East 2008

>> Monday, June 23, 2008

This is my first time at a Folsom Street Fair and I have to say it is actually quite awesome. Half, um more like 3/4, naked guys all over the place, think of all the things I can justifiably do if I'm drunk. :)

Sue was really delightful to meet and we roamed around the fair looking at all the hot guys around us. I was a bit shy with the camera, I'm a voyeur but I do enough gawking as it is, I couldn't possibly take the camera and and point at people all obnoxiously. People were wearing rubber suits and leather, one guy is wearing nothing but a rubber wrap around his junk. While passing the tight crowd and rubbing up against all those nice hairy people, I occasionally look down and see people whipping it out for the world to see. There was a flogging performance in the middle of the street, apparently it's for a college fund. (I didn't really figure out how it works) It started off kinda light, Sue and I weren't quite impressed until later when it gets harder and harder. Just the whipping noise was kinda disturbing and the guy screamed for it to stop. We hurried into the Eagles and explored the place. The rooftop is quite amazing.

The weather was quite strange though, black clouds were passing by pouring down hard and while the sun is still shining from another directions and 20 minutes later it's all bright and sunny again. I kinda got soaked going back and forth. We were looking for Joe and his crew for the longest time and finally spotted him around the stage when Bob Mould was performing. From reading his blog, I knew Joe is really fond of Bob Mould's music and I'm really glad that I got to shake his hand. I didn't ask for a picture though, that would be uncool... lol.


Meeting Fairview Sue


The Crowd


Half Naked Bodies


Before and After Flogging


A Master and His Slaves (Are they pigs or dogs?)


Bob Mould and his groupie Joe.My.God


David, Sue and Me (Can't believe no one told me to fix my hair...)

More Pictures at Father Tony's Flick Album

Update: Missed one pretty picture...

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP