Music Alert: Jay Brannan

>> Friday, June 13, 2008

Everybody else is posting it, so I thought I'd do the same. I really don't know much about him, only the fact that he was is an gay indie movie called Shortbus and another upcoming gay film called Holding Trevor. So this post might qualify to be my very first meat post, since Jay is kinda hot... lol

Jay's debut CD Goddamned is scheduled to drop on July 15th. Towleroad has an exclusive download of a track called Half-Boyfriend here and the video for Body's a Temple is here for your viewing pleasure:


It's kinda folksy and he has a pretty good voice, I'm gonna pick up his CD to support a gay artist, he's gay, right?


Well, he's a cutie anyhow.


*** Strange Afterthoughts ***
I might be reading too much into this, but after hearing it a second time I can't help but wonder... Is this song about him kneeling down, giving a blow job with the guy's hand on the back of his head?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP