Viral Videos: "100 Greatest Hits on Youtube In 4 Minutes" & "PS22 Chorus Yoga"

>> Thursday, October 01, 2009

The first clip is a montage of the 100 greatest hits on Youtube, though I don't know how it is determined. I guess I've seen about half of them, some on Youtube and some on those clip shows on TV. Pretty nice background music, pretty well made. I especially liked Ninja Cat, but I wonder why the single ladies guy wasn't on it.



The one below is from a music teacher from Staten Island who formed a chorus with his students called PS 22 Chorus who is gaining fame recently for his exceptional work. His taste in music is pretty close to mine, so far he had performed music from Tori Amos, Bjork, Fleetwood Mac, Lady Gaga and Nina Simone. It raises awareness to music education and also each kids are empowered to express themselves physically while singing like little rock stars. It reminds me of how much I enjoy the TV show Glee these days. Watch it, enjoy it.



I've also belonged to several choir when I was young, I wonder how many of those kids will grow up to be gay.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP