More Than Meets The Eye

>> Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Riding the Halloween costume wave, one of my friend posted this video on Facebook entitled Best Halloween Costume Ever and well it sorta is...



Very impressive indeed, real head lights and plastic. It'd be good to serve as a car dealership's mascot, which he seems to be. After searching around on YouTube, there are others who do it in variant degrees for Halloween and other comic fests too:





Personally I prefer the old style robots. I do remember as kids, me and my cousin had done the very same thing sans costume. We just fold our body into various shapes and call it a vehicle or what have you. I don't think I'll be able to make a workable transformer costume in a million years, but it looks like a lot of fun if not nerdy. lol.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP