Weekend Meme: The Alpha Meme

>> Saturday, October 03, 2009



This week, the Boyfriend and I went around to take some pictures with his Legos. the Boyfriend is a huge Lego minifigs fanatics. We walked around town to take some cute pics with them but at the end of the day, he didn't like any pics that I take at all. Phooey... Maybe I'll post them here later in a more appropriate time.

Since the upper and under 2 cents have both done this, I thought I'll make my own attempt.

My roommate and I once: shared a can of cherry coke. He was my first roommate at a college that I thought I'd attend. After I've heard that I need 2 years of prerequisite work for course and that I've been accepted at another college, I moved away after 6 weeks.

Never in my life have I: been so old. (Like now... and now...! Ha!)

High school was: one of the happiest periods in my life. Lots of friends and lots of hanging out time.

When I’m nervous: I become very talkative, that would be called a 'tell' when I gamble.

My hair: is looks best when it's short and washed everyday.

When I was 5: my uncle took me to Southern France


Count the candles.

When I turn my head left: someone is playing air bowling on TV.

I should be: so lucky. Lucky, lucky, lucky. I should be so lucky in love. (Kylie US Tour, get into it.)

By this time next year: I should be working. (Oh, come on!)

My favorite aunt is: my aunt Grace who's always pleasant have around.

I have a hard time understanding: how anyone can insist on being ignorant. (i.e. homophobia, racism, the existence of Fox News, going against health care reform and the public option.)

You know I like you if: I tease you. I have to feel comfortable enough with someone to cross that impolite boundaries.

My ideal breakfast is: Sunny side eggs with turkey sausage, home fries and buttered white toast. Orange juice and a tall glass of ice tea on the side.

If you visit my home town: take me with you. I'd need a tour guide myself. Though maybe you can bring me back some stuff.

If you spend the night at my house: then you'll be forced to share a bed with me. My place is not that big. And yes, I'd most likely to take advantage of you.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: humans. I'd love to be able to fly.

I shouldn’t have been: born. I was an accident but yet here I am!

Last night I: saw Zombieland with the boyfriend, I'll report back on that later.

A better name for me would be: The Great Procrastinator!

I’ve been told I look like: I'm Korean, a lot.

If I could have any car, it would be: A blue AC Cobra with white stripes. A few years ago, I've seen a great looking car on the street that might have been a lotus. It's blue with white stripes. It's showy in a trashy nouveau riche kinda way, I love it.


What do y'all think about trunk space?

Hope you feel appreciated and have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP