Weekend Meme: Random Survey For The Bored

>> Saturday, October 24, 2009



This week went by a little fast with the boyfriend studying hard and my dining with the ladies here and there. Halloween was but a week away. I'm getting a little excited thinking about the costume I'm going to create for myself. One week will go by fast.

This week's meme is borrowed from Kwizgiver's blog entitled What If This is As Good As It Gets?. It's the motherlode of memes, quizzes and all things alike.

What is on your desktop wallpaper?
Since my laptop broke down a few months ago, I have yet to reload my old sets of Webshots pictures. Now I have the typical Windows XP sky and grass fields on the background.

What is your favorite zoo animal?
I did enjoy the zoo when I was a kid, my favorite for seeing and feeding the elephant. Do they allow that here? Of course, if I get to go to a zoo that has pandas, like Sue did, my answer might change.

What was your favorite toy as a child?
I'm a big fan of transforming robots and magical armors like Voltron and Saint Seiya. Too bad I wasn't allowed a lot of toys.

What food do you eat too much of?
Chocolate. I love anything chocolatey.

What kind of hairstyle do you have?
Short to medium short. I don't really know how to describe it. Usually I'd gel it up front.

What was your favorite activity in gym class?
A buddy and I invented a game where we'd use two ping pong paddle to keep a badminton shuttle cock up the air. We have our own side of court and try to strike it to the other player's side. It's pretty good cardio.

What is on the shirt you are wearing right now?
It says Drexel University. I needed to feel like I belong.

What is the picture nearest to you of?
It would be a series of portrait on my desktop that I took on Outfest with the boyfriend. They were free portraits taken by a photographer. I never look right in pictures.

What kind of salad dressing do you like?
I like blue cheese, caesar and some vinegar and oil mixes.

Whats your least favorite food?
Dried oysters. Good for broth but it should be discarded immediately after. It's one of the most nastiest thing I've ever tasted.

What do you do on a Sunday night?
Typically, I would watch the fox cartoons with the boyfriend.

If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The Chinese has a salty ginger scallion oil mixture that really get my appetite going. In a more typical setting, I'd say mayo. I have mayo with rice before. Not something I'd recommend but I'd do it if nothing else is available.

What color are your sheets?
Blue. I have a deep affinity with blue clothing and cloth alike.

How big is your computer display?
About 16 inches.

What pair of shoes do you wear most often?
My sandals. I wear it most of the time unless it's cold in the winter.

What is your favorite game?
I love video games. Corny as it is but World of Warcraft would be my favorite. Though I don't recommend using a laptop for it.

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
I only know turkey and stuffing to be thanksgiving food. Probably rice and gravy if it's available.

What is your favorite pizza topping?
My favorite pizza contains sausage, pineapple, onion and mushrooms. To single out a specific topic, it'd be mushrooms.

What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow?
10ish.

What is your favorite day of the year?
From X'mas eve dinner to opening presents on X'mas day.

Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP