Digital Blues

>> Monday, October 26, 2009



It is really some bad juju. My laptop of 5~6 years is going down fast. It's been crashing on and off from yesterday morning. Not good. It tends to crash whenever I do anything that requires a lot of flash memory. Like playing games or just plain browsing online. It hangs to a blue screen saying cache problems and physical dumping memory... etc. I can't usually reboot it until resting it for a few hours.

Actually it kinda happens randomly, even when I put the laptop down for a sec, so it could be hardware and not software. Uninstalled Firefox, did a disc cleanup. I was gonna take it apart and blow the dust off since it's been heating up a bit anyway but then I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to put it back together. It's too bad, I guess I'll have to get a new one.

So maybe I won't be posting anything online for a few days until I decide on a new candidate and acquire it from an online store. If you have any ideas how I can fix or a recommendation of a relatively inexpensive and reliable laptop, please send leave me a message. Thanks.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP