Business as Usual

>> Wednesday, October 28, 2009



Finally got a new computer. Sorry folks, but it's a PC laptop. After reading your comments, I was tempted to get a mac. But I'm not very familiar with macs and after an unsatisfactory test drive and seeing that $400 hike on the price tag for the lowest cost Macbook, I settled for an Asus laptop instead. Knock on wood but everything seems pretty good for my first day on it. No screaming fan noise after 5 minutes of usage, no crash, everything seems pretty fast. It's a bit bulkier than I expected. a 15.6" screen. The scroll button is a bit awkward plus I'm not very used to Windows 7 but it'll do. I just have to suffer not being able to move as smoothly and as fast playing Bejeweled Blitz but it'll have to do. I swear my next computer purchase will be a Mac, unless Windows 7 is every bit as good as they say it is which is doubtful.

Phew... feel like I'm free again.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP