Weekend Meme: Halloween Meme

>> Sunday, November 02, 2008



I had a great time last night at our Halloween fundraiser and then going to the Henri David ball, a lot of people invested a lot in their costumes, so are so magnificent that I was awed. I'll make it a separate post when I have time, but I really had a great time. Although the night had really wore me out and I didn't officially wake up until 12:30pm today and I got dragged out for Mahjong right after, so I apologize for the late meme.

Today's meme is brought to you by Ur-Spo at Spo-Reflections. (thank you again and again) Although Halloween is over, let's invoke some scary memories.

What was the scariest movie you have ever seen?

It's got to be the Exorcist. My mom loved scary movies and we saw it with her friends... when I was 5. You can imagine what a traumatic experience it could be for a child. I think it was about the time I discovered my shadow as well and it scared the crap out of me. We also watched a Japanese black and white vampire movie together and that one also gave me nightmares for weeks. (I'm surprised nobody called social service on her.)

What was your favorite Hallowe’en costume as a child?
I didn't really wore any costumes when I was a kid, although I've always wanted to be able to fly and once aftrer watching Superman I asked my mom who's a brilliant seamstress to make me a cape. She did, the Sherlock Holmes kind, and I got teased for it.

Given enough money what would be your fantasy Hallowe’en costume?
Oh, that would be a working Transformer costume or actually my dream costume would be one of the Saint Seiya/Knights of the Zodiac. Their armors can be assemble into one of the 108 constellations. My favorite would probably be the Gold Libra one, not because I'm a Libra, I'm not but because he got the most weapons. So my fantasy would be having that made in gold plated titanium with real working shields and weapons. Although be able to transform my costume into a car or a plane and be able to fly would be cool too. hehe.



When was the last time you went trick or treating?
I never did, if I've done that in France that is, if they have Halloween in France I wouldn't remember.

What is your favorite Hallowe’en candy?
Riesen, that my mortal enemy. Chcolate covered chewy chocolate caramel pure evil sinfulness. That or Green & Black's white chocolate bar with real vanilla, I'd be sugar comatosed. Funny story - when I first come to U.S. I didn't know what the right amount of chocolate is to give away, so when the kids knocked on my door I gave them each 5 big chocolate bars and tons of kids end up at my door.



Tell us about a scary nightmare you once had
My scariest dreams are the sleep paralysis one that I thought I woke up and not be able to move. Though they are conquered and never appeared anymore.

What is your supernatural fear?
That some ghost would appear right behind me all scary and shit...

What is your ‘creepy-crawlie’ fear?
Snakes, period.

Tell us a time you saw a ghost or heard something go bump in the night
I think I dreamed about my mom the night she died and told me that everything's gonna be ok. Not much else.

Would you stay overnight in a real Haunted House?
No, if I know I'm gonna feel unsafe why bother? Unless I got stranded all Rocky Horror Picture style.

Are you a traditionalist or a creat.ive carver of you Jack-o-Lantern?
Creative. I like those 3-D images with people's face or haunted houses.



How much do you decorate the house at Hallowe’en?
Nothing at all. I did the pumpkin carving at a friend's place, I usually don't decorate for any festivals.

What do you want on your Tombstone?
With fond memories

Have a great weekend and don't forget to set your clocks back an hour!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP