Happy Gobble Gobble, Gurrr...

>> Thursday, November 27, 2008



Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!

I've never really understood Thanksgiving, we never celebrated it in Hong Kong, the reputation of cowboys and indians precedes turkey day, but it's fun to have something to celebrate nonetheless. I'm off to get Thanksgiving dinner on the way for me and my friends. Thank god I've got some things ready last night, including a new and improved Tiramisu with shaved chocolate on top. Only slept for 4 hours.

Let's see...

This year even though I don't have a job right now and little money, I still have my good health to thank for, and friends new and old, a roof over my head and free time to do whatever I want. Oh and Obama is our next president, yeah!

So what are you thankful for? Do share.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP