Best Week Ever for Bill O'Reilly

>> Friday, November 14, 2008

I don't understand how an obvious bigot like Bill O'Reilly is now in the spotlight over his bigotry to homosexuals over the whole Prop 8 issue. Given, by me mentioning him on my blog I'm pretty much increasing his celebrity status which I really hate do but I've been seeing him in various clips on pretty much all my news blogs these few days. And, with him showing up at the Daily Show last night just pushed me to the edge.

If there's ever a poster boy for all the oppressers in the world, I believe Mr. O'Reilly would be it. Prejudice against all the minorities in a very self-righteous authoritative manner (see Ludacris), Mr. O'Reilly is not beneath twisting the facts to prove his theories. Although I have to give it to him that he's a master of cutting people off when they try to counter or cutting people off by saying something arbitrary like "You're wandering" or "Sorry, but we don't have time." Obviously, his show is not meant for intelligent, but then that's generally true for programs on Fox News.

What I really don't get is why are Bill O'Reilly's opinions all the sudden important that we have to watch it from everywhere? We all know that he's a bigot and he's only using the issue to gain attention, does what he has to say really matters? God helps the ones that use Mr. O'Reilly as their own moral compass.

Here seen Mr. O'Reilly actively trying to create a cultural war between the Blacks and the Gays, and cutting people off when they are trying to make a point:



Here seen using tricks to get out of an intelligent debate:



If all gay folks are going to hell, I hope it'd be a different hell that Mr. O'Reilly is heading to; it's be exhausting for us to hunt him down every single day to skin him for the rest of eternity. I'm still advocating to get a list of Fox News' Sponsors and boycotting them. Who's with me?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP