Weekend Meme: Meme 64

>> Saturday, November 08, 2008



hey guys, I feel very inactive these days. I think I have to start looking for a job now. lol. This week's Meme is from Chris at My 2 Cents.

1. Are your parents married or divorced? Neither?
2. Are you a vegetarian? Nope, but I do enjoy vegetarian food every once in a while.
3. Do you believe in Heaven? If there's one, I doubt that I can get in so it's wiser for me not to.
4. Have you ever come close to dying? Nope, not yet.
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? A white gold bracelet my aunt give me for my graduation.
6. Favorite time of day? Late night about 11pm - 2am.
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes, I don't dislike it.
8. Do you wear makeup? Nope, not my usual routine.
9. Ever have plastic surgery? Not really, why? Do I need some?
10. Do you color your hair? I've done it before, I like it natural dark brown but my hairdresser love adding red to it so I haven't done it for a while.
11. What do you wear to bed? Nothing much, lol.
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? Sure, who hasn't?
13. Can you roll your tongue? Nope.
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? Nope, mine are naturally perfect. haha.
15. What kind of sneakers? Don't like sneakers much.
16. Do you believe in abortions? Sure, it's not of my concern so I don't care.
17. What is your hair color? Black.
18. Future child’s name? I have to see the child to know. Of course there are names that I'll never use for a child but I don't have a set name.
19. Do you snore? Yes, unfortunately. I have a travel buddy who ended up getting another hotel room just to be away from me. haha.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere with a beach... Greece?
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, that'd be weird.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Buy a house, that's my dream.
23. Gold or silver? Silver color, but not the material. Silver itself is hard to maintain.
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Burger, of course.
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hong Kong cafe food
26. City, beach or country? City or Beach, I've never lived near a beach, might be nice.
27. What was the last thing you touched? TV Remote
28. Where did you eat last? At home, Homemade lentil soup and sandwich
29. When’s the last time you cried? I honestly don't remember.
30. Do you read blogs? Yeah, a few times a day.
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Only for Halloween or charity.
32. Ever been involved with the police? Define involved, oh wait, most cops are overweight, aren't they?
33. What’s your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap? Shampoo: Giovanni's Tea-tree Triple Treat, Conditioner: Alba's Hibiscus, Soap: Anything from South of France or Tom's of Maine's Calendula
34. Do you talk in your sleep? I guess I do
35. Ocean or pool? For Swimming? Pool.
36. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend? I think Zak Spears and Ryan Kwanten
37. Window seat or aisle? Aisle, I have long legs and mild claustrophobia.
38. Ever met anyone famous? Just added Margaret Cho and Liam Sullivan to the count. :)
39. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? Not by far.
40. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl and slurp.
41. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Neither.
42. Basketball or Football? Neither.
43. How long do your showers last? 15-20 minutes.
44. Automatic or do you drive a stick? Neither but I am a gay guy.
45. Cake or ice cream? Ice cream
46. Are you self-conscious? Yes, very.
47. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Yes, once or twice.
48. Have you ever given money to a beggar? Yes.
49. Have you been in love? Fortunately, yes.
50. Where do you wish you were? Out drinking with my friends.
51. Are you wearing socks? Nope
52. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes.
53. Can you tango? I can rumble. Tango, not so much.
54. Last gift you received? A shirt.
55. Last sport you played? Pool, I won't classify that as a sport.
56. Things you spend a lot of money on? Music.
57. Where do you live? Philly
58. Where were you born? Hong Kong
59. Last wedding attended? A&Y's
60. Most hated food(s)? Dried oysters
61. Can you sing? I like to think so, but it's not for me to judge.
62. Last place you went on holiday? What is this British? Holiday... San Francisco
63. Favorite regular drink? Iced Tea
64. Current fave song? John Legend's It's Over and Everybody Knows

Hope you guys have a good weekend.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP