Weekend Meme: Seven Deadly Meme

>> Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just getting over a cold and I'm wondering the logistics of being sick and going to yell at City Hall in the rain for 3 hours. Had a few discouraging conversation with some friends but I think I'll still go anyway. I think they don't understand that for me this protest is not for show, it's about justice. Resident psychologist Ur-Spo over at Spo-Reflections just talked about something called Child Complex, and I think I have it, in fact I think I'm running my life with it.



This week's Meme is from Christopher over at Mangina Monologues, I think it summed up my week. Maybe these deadly sins are just normal human emotions after all, that or maybe I'm just a big sinner. Seven deadly sins actually sounds like those old kung fu movie like that Five Deadly Venoms, we can probably write another movie script for this concept. Instead of Brad Pitt's murder thriller Seven, this would be more like A-Team. Each sin is a name of an agent; Gluttony and Sloth could be a fat nerd hackers, Lust is a busty female agent, Envy would be another female agent with skills to change appearances, Wrath is your traditional hot head with fire arms, Greed is your stealth thief, Pride would be the pretty boy. Ooh, I think I remember something similar mentioned in Pulp Fiction... Was that Fox Force Five?

Anyway, here are the questions:

1. If you could kill someone (or injure them eggregiously) who would it be and why? Bonus points for ‘how’.

Let's see how I can respond to this without sounding like a psychopath, I guess it's not possible so here goes: From the short list of people I think don't deserve to live, I think I hate my ex-boss the most. He's a degenerate, selfish, fake son-of-a-bitch who's totally corrupt and use people's donations to HIV/AIDS patients for his own salary and lavish lifestyle. How? When you know a person's habit enough, it's actually not that hard. I plead the 5th on this one, I might need to use those schemes in the future. (evil grin)

2. You have been given 25 Million dollars, and you have to spend it all (no donations to charity or investing). What do you spend it on?

A duplex condo in San Francisco. Another huge condo in Hong Kong for my family. Enter into UCSF and study music, art, photography and all other leisure stuff, maybe even study in a culinary program and learn how to be a chef. Maybe even open up my dream non-profit bistro. I doubt that there's any money left after that.

3. You have the opportunity to steal anything in the world without getting caught. What is it and why?

Money from a bank? Money would offer me most freedom and I'll be able to do what I want to do. If I have to choose objects instead of money, it'd have to be some gold bars, they will be easier to break off and sell untraceably.

4. You have the opportunity to pawn off one facet of your life to someone else forever. What is it and why?

Work, lol. Can I pawn off work without pawning off the paycheck part?

5. If you could have sex with anyone (or anything) throughout the history of the world without repercussions, who or what would it be and why?

Let's see. I don't really think it matters who it is, I just like the experience to be good. So it will come down to who has reputation on being able to provide good sex, I'd think I would enjoy it a lot if I can have sex with Zak Spears. But if possible, I think an orgy of 20 will provide a lot more stimulation.

6. Describe the time in your life when you were the most bitterly jealous.

I have to say that doesn't happen to me much. I don't get bitterly jealous. Of course I'd really like to have a lot of money and live an easy life, but so far I haven't encounter someone that I'd really like to trace places with.

7. If you could have free, no-death, GOOD plastic surgery on anything and everything that you want, what would you alter and why?

Let's see, liposuction everywhere for sure. Hair plugs. Maybe a more pronounced nose and a stronger chin? I've just grown to like my face, but my mom had teased me for having a wide and flat nose when I was young.

Well, all. I'm getting ready for the protest. Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP