"Eye"-Pod

>> Tuesday, October 17, 2006

There's something about the styes in my eye that are so unsettling. My doctor and ES told me not to rub my eye, but when it itches I found it very hard not to. So it's spreading now, it totally freaks me out. I see other little bumps around the original stye, my co-worker said they don't want to touch what I've touched and told me to go home. So here I am at home happy to find a workable connection, typing my blog. I hope it doesn't jumped to the other eye.

I keep having the image of an AK-47 shooting styes all over my eye. It'll be like popcorn popping all over the place. I got scared. I really need to not rub it and let the antibiotic works its magic. I would be very upset if Principe Rana got it. I should just cop out for the week. ES told me not to knit anymore, it'll stress out my eye and get worse. But I'm so obsessed with it now, I want to finish it before my next class. You know, wow the crowd with my intricate design. So I'm here itching, knitting and watching old episodes of Without a Trace, Numb3rs, CSI, CSI: NY and CSI: Miami.

Well, at least I'll keep myself from rubbing my eyes from now on. Instant gratification can only get us that far, right?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP