Water Overflow

>> Friday, March 02, 2007

It's official, I'm rich -- NOT!!! But I do have a little more money coming in than usual. The first week weeks of the year, I'm on contract and my check is before tax, and I don't have to pay until the end of the year. I also got my tax return, so that was great. Our job also changed our pay period from once every two weeks to twice a month, so I feel like I have extra money in my pocket.

I managed to restore my savings to about the level pre-X'mas and pay off my bank loan. I should be happy. But I should also be aware that I could lose my job in any moment, and for this uncertainty, I should really save up for the rainy days. Maybe if I have enough money, I can join my friend and move to another city to start anew. It's not that I have enough money to buy a Lamborghini or anything, I dont even own any property, but it's nice to know that I got out of debts.

My birth certificate finally arrived, and there is no specific information of the birth of my parents. I guess it's a good thing then, I made up their birthdays in my form and couldn't be proven wrong. I also went for the health exam for immigration and I'll get the results on Monday... It's the very last components I need in order to submit my green card application. I need to not get fired before that happens... lol

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP