Dream Room???

>> Friday, March 16, 2007

Went to Bravotv.com and played around with their dream room module and this is the result and also this. I don't know about whether this is really my dream room, living room is not really that important for me. I rather have a nice kitchen or a nice bedroom, even the bathroom is more important to me than the living room. I just need my TV and my playstation and I'm basically set for my living room. The other end of it is that they don't really have a great choice of furniture and nicknacks to choose from, with me being a bit color blind, it's hard for me to create a truly ideal room just by using this module, but I did my best.

You should definitely try playing with it and see what you came up with.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP