Obsessions

>> Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm actively shopping for a beige Burberry duffle coat online, but I'm can't really find one cheap. The Burberry's in US doesn't seem to be selling them, I only see a few listings on Ebay from sellers in UK. But I'm not too sure what size I wear, I used to wear size 44 suit jackets, so does it mean size 44 will work on a coat as well? Or does it need to be bigger? I'm hella confused.

At some point in time, I've realized what a control freak I've become. In everything I do contain some purposes for me to sculpt and mold my life just the way I want it to be. It's a bit obsessive compulsive, really. Everything is done to my likings, and if it's not, I get irritated and obsessed to change it into the way I want it to be. At some point, maybe I have irreversibly associated my way to be the absolute "right" way. It's horrible, I know.

I'm still reading like crazy, I figured it'll take me a whole day to read half a book and I have about 16 books, so it'll probably take me a whole month to read all of them. Plus my comic books are coming, I got a painting to finish, some video games to start, knitting... It make me pretty busy for the next two months and then... I'll get some more books and obsess about something else. "Killing time", I say... With all the killings time should be dead by now.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP