Something to Think About

>> Saturday, March 03, 2007

My grandma once told me not to complain when I'm full, if I complaint too much I might never be able to be full again. After paying my rent, my credit card bill, $300 for the immigration health exam, my loan and my savings, my cell phone and my gym membership, I figure I really don't have much left. I'm glad I felt rich for a moment. I really wanted a new pea coat and a new shoulder bag. Oh well, I guess I didn't really need them anyway.

I went to get my check up and the receptionist/head nurse was really busy. She was companing to me that her colleagues are useless and talk on their cellphones all days and don't even help her out. There werre like 10 people in the lobby waiting and she's the only one who does any real work. Gosh, I guess I'm not the only one who's unhappy at work. In fact, she's so busy that she forgot to ask me for my payment. I could have saved $300, but I reminded her anyway. She called me a 'good person', ha, if she only knew I could have just as easily walked out the door. It's almost a jacket and a bag right there... lol

Oh well, money comes and goes. I need to either cancel my gym membership or just get myself together and go. I'm not getting any younger, if Principe is going back to Argentina this August, I need to take care of myself so I can meet somebody new. I feel awkward doing the dance again at my age, at this moment I feel like I'm middle-aged or worst. I guess they were right about "gay"years... It's almost like dog-years. Once you reached 30's you might as well be dead or invisible. My chance of finding someone new might be slim to none.

I just saw a show on TV about people flipping houses and that is supposed to be one of the fastest ways of making money. But in order to do that you have to have money to buy the house first. After all the renovations and upgrades, you sell the house immediately to get profit. I imagine you can do 5-6 times throughout the year and get more than $300,000. Initially, though, it requires about $400,000 which is a very big number for me to raise. If I have that much, then I probably don't have to have a job anymore. Of course, it can be very stressful work, but I can be the boss. It's certainly something that I can think about.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP