Weekend Meme: What's On Your Bed Meme

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009



Lately I've been hanging out with the boyfriend for quite a lot and spending some time in the kitchen and be a bit more creative then usual. I could think of worst ways to spend my time than that. Lately happiness is found being kissed on the cheek by your boyfriend, making and eating desserts as well as having one of your favorite bartenders remembering what you like to drink and specially storing a bottle of currant vodka to make your favorite black currant cosmo. It seems easy enough but I've to constantly remind myself that happiness is often short-lived and everything can change in a matter of minutes.

Today's miscellany meme is dugged up from Tense Teacher. Honestly, I'm running out of memes. I must spend some time next week browsing around for meme banks.

1. What is on your bed right now?
My pillows and blanket

2. When was the last time you threw up?
I had to be about 7 years ago after a night of drunken stupor.

3. What’s your favorite word or phrase?
My favorite word could be "Babe".

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today.
The boyfriend, a girl in the Final Destination trailer and myself.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Passed out in bed.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Reading blogs and finishing my fruit tarts.

7. What is your favorite holiday?
X'Mas

8. Have you ever been to another country?
Oh yeah, most of Southeast Asia, Western Europe and North America.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"See you, take care."

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Arguably... Coffee.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
A diet coke.

12. What are you wearing right now?
Navy blue boxer briefs.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Some homemade fried rice.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope, don't think I did.

15. When was the last time you ran?
That is probably 6 weeks ago when I was at the gym. Mentioning the word "Run" somehow triggers my tendinitis... (What a great excuse!)

16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
Baseball game at the bar The Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves (3-2)

17. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Greece. I want to go see the white and the blue.

18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message to on Facebook?
An ex-colleague of mine who got a goldfish for her kids.

19. Ever go camping?
Sometimes, not the most comfortable activity ever.

20. Do you have a tan?
Yes, more obvious on my feet.

21. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?

Not that I can remember. I don't utilize it as a hiding place.

22. What is your guilty pleasure?
Wipeout, the game show where people bang their face on obstacle objects.

23. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Moderately.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Sometimes, definitely not a requirement. If I can choose I rather drink it in a glass filled with ice.

25. What did your last text message say?
"ok"

26. Are you someone’s best friend?
I would like to think so.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
If I can wake up in time, I'd like to go attend a scrabble game.

28. Where is your mom right now?

Dead.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
A pan of fried rice.

30. What color is your watch?
Silver

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
The shape of it, when I was in primary school we had a geographic project that needed a larger version of the map, so I divided the map into section and traced the whole thing. Sometimes I think of Kangaroos.

32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Oh yeah, it's only my favorite ride.

33. What is your birthstone?
July is ruby.

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru?
I don't drive, so it's rather obvious.

35. Do you have any friends on Facebook that you actually hate?
Why would they be my friends if I hate them?

36. Do you have a dog?
Nope, I like dogs though.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My friend BL.

38. Any plans today?
Finish this post and get to sleep.

39. Are you happy?
Mostly.

40. Where are you right now?
At home in front of my computer.

41. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Not being able to find a job. Mostly because I'm not searching for one due to some personal hang ups. So mostly if I should be annoyed, it's with myself.

42. Last song listened to?
While there are a lot of songs playing in my head, the last one I heard was the theme song for Ponyo.

43. Last movie you saw?
District 9, I should have a review up soon.

44. Are you allergic to anything?
Apparently I'm quite allergic to dust mite and some hay.

45. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My sandals. I have zebra stripe tan lines on my feet because I wear them so much.

46. Are you jealous of anyone?
A few people. Especially the next Powerball winner.

47. Are you married?
Nope, not yet.

48. Is anyone jealous of you?
I do think so. To those people I say "Are you crazy?"

49. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, some of them do.

50. Do you eat healthy?
I try to include vegetables in every meal to make it more balanced.

51. What do you usually do during the day?
Browse online and food shopping.

52. Do you hate anyone right now?
It's hard for me to let things go sometimes. It's way better if I don't have to see people I dislike all the time.

53. Do you use the word “Hello” daily?
I think "Hello" is more pretentious than "Hi" or "Hey" and has less character than the longer greetings. So I seldom use "Hello" unless I'm typing.

54. How many kids do you want when you’re older?

2 Or 20... lol.

55. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
35... ooh...

56. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes, it started storming and everyone evacuated and I got into a yelling match with a park ranger because he was blocking the main exit and wanted everyone to drive around him. It wasn't a good experience per se.

57. How did you get one of your scars?
I was a three year old kid and ran around my apartment while my mom was moping the floors, I fell and hit the corner of my bed and leftt a small round scar right above my left eyebrow.


Anyway, that's it for me. Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP