Fuck Censorship (NSFW)

>> Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My computer got infected with a major virus yesterday unprompted. I don't remember doing anything special, maybe it had lied dormant in my files and folders for a while. It just all the sudden took over my whole computer. I can't excess to my control panel, system restore, I can't even Ctrl+Alt+Delete. It took the form of a pretend virus scan software. I had to wipe everything off my computer and start over again.

It's a hassle for sure, I tried to back up some files but got know what was lost in between and getting back the software programs is also a pain. Of course the first thing I did was downloading and paying for an anti-virus program. I wonder if the whole virus thing is a scam sometimes. With this laptop being 5 years old and having a new found monitor crack in a corner, maybe it's time to get a new one but sometimes, I'm quite proud of it for working so long and working so well.

via Muzophile, we find this clip about the all-versatile word Fuck, always good to know.



Ted Kennedy had passed away, I wonder how the whole find a replacement Senator business had went.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP